Drop Head Shoring System
Are you interested in renting drop head shoring systems from HI-LITE? Click here to learn more!
- Lighter and stronger than comparable systems.
- System supports 12″ slabs with a 6′ x 8′ grid.
- Designed to accept infilling with standard 4 x 4 complete with 3 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ plywood strips.
- Unique features make erection and dismantling fast, easy, and safe.
- Adapts to any post shores including HI-LITE’s 25KIP modular legs or using a single 40KIP post shore up to 24′ in height.
Versatile and Cost-Effective
Deck panels are level with main beams and 6' long and 16" or 24" wide panels carry 12" slabs. They are easy to erect and all parts are replaceable. This versatility results in less weight and less cost.
The drop head panel accepts ½" ply wood and has unique stripping features. The HI-LITE drop head system also accommodates overhanging slabs easily. Fast, safe, and simple. If you like HI-LITE products, you’ll love the drop head system.
Drop Head Column
Aluminum main beams are designed so concrete will not drip into holding grooves. Main beams carry 12" slabs on a 6' x 8' grid pattern.