What are the benefits of aluminum equipment?
Mar 30, 2016
The benefits associated with aluminum equipment include:
- Light Weight: Aluminum is a light weight metal, making it easy to work with.
- Strength: Despite weighing less, aluminum has a high load capacity. Manufacturers can boost or adapt its strength by modifying its alloy composition
- Labour and Material Savings: Compared to wood, aluminum beams eliminate up to 30% of the horizontal supports and up to 50% of vertical supports normally required.
- Resistant to Corrosion: Aluminum generates a natural oxide coating, which protects it from corrosion and rust without the need for paint or lacquer.
- Durable: Aluminum equipment Is reliable, being resistant to on-site damage.
Aluminum systems are light, strong, flexible, and durable – designed to meet the needs of today’s contractors.