Aluminum Fly Forms
HI-LITE Aluminum Fly Forms are ideally suited for any multi-story application. Condominiums, apartments, townhouses, large bay shopping malls, below grade structures, and tunnels can also be constructed faster.
The HI-LITE Aluminum Fly Form is the most efficient fly forming system available today. The telescopic modular concept reduces the skilled labor required for assembly and use. It also reduces the cost of filler strips and minimizes material wastage by being able to easily move the form up against one wall and only use filler strips on the other side. Crane time is also reduced significantly.
- Ideally suited for multiple stories, large bay structures, bridges, overpasses, and tunnels.
- Significantly reduces crane time.
- Telescopic feature easily adjusts for differing floor heights.
- Modular components reduce skilled labor costs.
- Lightweight and easy-to-handle features mean increased productivity.
HI-LITE’s Fly Form is a modular component system assembled into rugged adjustable aluminum trusses, using standard aluminum beams and a range of compatible custom designed accessories.
With an average weight of only eight pounds per square foot, it permits a much larger surface area as compared to steel – taking your workers’ productivity to new heights.