- Increases productivity – lowers labor costs.
- Reduces inventory – lowers material costs.
- Keeps the job moving ahead.
Are you interested in renting tie rods from HI-LITE? Click here to learn more!
How can the design of a simple part like a tie-rod can do all that?
- It comes with wide-mouthed cones and a plastic tube spacer. The spacer is used to position the rebar and larger-sized holes are drilled in the walls. The cones act as joiners. You save time by not nailing a holder for every rebar to the plywood.
- You save even more time by not searching for a small hole in the plywood for every single tie-rod your workers push through it. The wide mouthed cones act as joiners. Push the tie-rod through the strongback and attach to the cone. What could be simpler?
- The two wall forms line up easily.
- Re-use all the parts except the inexpensive plastic tube, which is left in the wall. Even the cones are easily removed. No she-bolts, spacers, snap-ties or coil-rods are consumed!
- HI-LITE tie-rods act as spacers and eliminate the need to nail spacers to the wall form. You save even more time.
- With a recessed plastic tube as the only remaining part, no spacer is exposed on finished surfaces.
HI-LITE Tie-Rods are available in three sizes:
- 1/2" which is rated at 6.8 kips SWL (2.2 to 1)
- 3/4" which is rated at 18.0 kips SWL (2.2 to 1)
- 1" which is rated at 37.8 kips SWL (2.2 to 1)
All those advantages with one component part – that’s the HI-LITE System Design Difference. Contact us!