Screw jacks are the accessory used to safely adjust the scaffold legs. This may be necessary when different working heights are encountered or when the scaffold is mounted on sloped surfaces.
Like all products that HI-LITE Systems supplies, the screw jacks are safety tested to meet or exceed building code requirements. They are designed for ease of operation and are compatible with the rest of the scaffolding system.
- Available thread styles: Rolled ACME and DWYDAG
- Designed to work with the following scaffolding:
- 41mm (1 5/8″) (O.D.)
- 43mm (1.69″) (O.D.)
- 48mm (1.9″) (O.D.)
- Total screw jack length 610mm (24″), custom lengths are available.
- All Components Are Zinc Plated For Long Life.
- Minimum Adjustment Height 50 mm (2″)
- Maximum Adjustment Height 460 mm (18″)
- Maximum O.D. Using Outer Ring On Nut 48 mm (1.9″)
- Maximum O.D. Using inner Ring On Nut 43 mm (1.69″)
- Minimum I.D 34 mm (1.35″)
- Weight-ACME 3.1 kg 6.8 lbs
- Weight DWYDAG 4.6 kg 10 lbs
|SJ33||Scaf Screw Jack (Acme) 24in|
|SJ3330||Scaf Screw Jack (Acme) 30in|
|SJ33BP||Scaf SJ Base Plate 1/4x6x6in|
|SJ33BPS||Scaf SJ Base Plate 1/4x6x6in Swivel|
|SJ33CST||Scaf SJ (Acme) C/W Caster Holder|
|SJ33S||Scaf Screw Jack (Acme) 24in Swivel|
|SJ33UH88||Scaf Screw Jack (Acme) 8×8 U Head|
|SJLD||Scaf Screw Jack 1inx24in DD|
|SJLDCH||Scaf SJ 1″x24″ Dd C/W Caster Holder|
Contact us for engineering data including maximum loads for strength to weight ratios, load capacities, quality control specifications and other technical data.