HI-LITE’s High-strength and lightweight aluminum decks are engineered for superior load-bearing capacity.
HI-LITE’s design reduces the manpower required for assembling and stripping all parts of the scaffold – a significant advantage on larger projects. Our capabilities are evident in many of the features including:
- Modular design.
- Using standard parts.
- Unique safety latches.
- Easy handling.
- High-strength lightweight aluminum frame deck.
- Capacity Tested with a Factor of Safety (F.o.S) of 4:1.
- 12.7m (1/2) plywood deck with protected edges
- Heavy-duty aluminum hooks and safety latches.
- Deck rungs feature handling slot for ease of use.
- Standard sizes Are, 5, 7, and 10 feet in length in either 19- or 24-inch widths.
- Custom sizes are available.
- Offset hooks allow continuous runs.
- Can be shipped either fully assembled or unassembled to save on shipping costs.
- Replacement parts are available.
|AAD719||7’x19in All Alum Deck|
|AAD819||8’x19in All Alum Deck|
|AD1019||10’x19in Alum Deck C/W Wood|
|AD1920||Alum Deck 20x19in C/W Wood|
|AD1925||Alum Deck 25x19in C/W Wood|
|AD1936||Alum Deck 36-1/2’x19in C/W Wood|
|AD519||5’x19in Alum Deck C/W Wood|
|AD619||6’x19in Alum Deck C/W Wood|
|AD719||7’x19in Alum Deck C/W Wood|
|AD724||7’x24in Alum Deck C/W Wood|
|AD724D||7’x24in Alum Deck C/W Wood And Door|
Contact us for engineering data including maximum loads for strength to weight ratios, load capacities, quality control specifications and other technical data.