12k Aluminum Shoring Frames
The 12K Shoring System is primarily a hand-set system. It can also be handled with a crane and may be used quite successfully as a rolling or a flying system. Consult with HI-LITE Engineering for design.
Are you interested in renting 12k aluminum shoring frames from HI-LITE? Click here to learn more!
- No more than 1/3 the weight of the comparable load-bearing steel frame.
- Capacity Tested to safe working load up to 106.8 kN (24,000 lbs) per frame with a safety factor of 2.5:1.
- The 1.8m x 1.2m (6’ by 8’) frame weighs 14.4 kgs (31 lbs)
- Designed to replace traditional 20K steel frame shoring and other modular systems.
- Inter-bracing feature helps maintain full load capacity in high towers.
- Snap-on Jet Locks make erection and dismantling fast, easy, and safe.
- Ledgers in one direction only allow for efficient spacing of frames using cost-effective cross bracing.
Our HI-LITE 12K Aluminum Shoring System comes with an easy-to-handle design to complement its light weight. Often this means that one person is able to do work that would require two or more if working with steel or wood. Setting the frame with a crane or hand-setting it are both available options.
Aluminum frames resist damage. They are re-usable and, in spite of being assembled and reassembled many times, they experience less on-site damage as workers find them easy to handle.
HI-LITE's Aluminum Shoring Frame will adapt to slopes or steps, whether they are at the top or bottom – or both at the same time. Swivel head screw jacks eliminate wedging. Almost any condition can be mastered using combinations of screw jacks, base plates, and extension tubes. The adjustability of the system is the contractor’s assurance that the project will proceed on schedule.
Low Maintenance and Reduced Handling Costs
HI-LITE Aluminum Shoring Frames are almost completely maintenance free. They are damage resistant, do not rust, and never require painting – increasing their overall service life. Lighter weight means less inventory, which leads to lower storage, transportation, and handling costs.
Contact us for engineering data including maximum loads for strength to weight ratios, load capacities, quality control specifications, and other technical data.
With over sixty years of innovation and experience, HI-LITE is the leader in aluminum construction systems – used by concrete contractors around the world.