“Borgata Hotel and Casino” project in Atlantic City
Collavino Northeast Construction "This letter is to inform HI-LITE systems of Collavino's success at meeting our schedule restrictions for a fifty story casino building utilizing HI-LITE's... Read More
Paolo M. Collavino
“Borgata Water Club” project in Atlantic City
Weatherby Construction "I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts and performance on our 50 story tower for the Borgata Water Club project in Atlantic City. Your 70'... Read More
Richard T. Bischoff
Vice President/General Manager
“Jamaica Train Station” Queens, NY
Perini Tutor-Sallba JV "Perini/Tutor-Saliba was satisfied with the use of HI-LITE's 'Fly Form' as the base for various temporary platform layouts on the referenced project. The installation of... Read More
Jay A. Gold
Boulevard Des Allumettieres
Gatineau, QC "We greatly appreciated our first experience with your aluminum overhang brackets. As can be seen in the enclosed Pictures we have first hand experience on this particular job since... Read More
Harrah’s Casino / Revel Casino
Madison Concrete Construction "As the Concrete Subconctractor for the new Harrah's Bay Tower II in Atlantic City, we were greatly satisfied with the use of the Hi-Life Truss Form System for the... Read More
This correspondence is to confirm that Collavino Group has utilized the HI-LITE Telescopic Flying Form System on several of their project within Ontario and the United States over the past several... Read More
Mr. Paolo M. Collavino
Knight Contracting Ltd.
It was 1980 here in Victoria, B.C. when I first met George Jackson. My business was fresh and Jasco Scaffold was the shoring era! Observing the growth of multistory concrete building in this... Read More
Wayne R. Knight
Nova Construction Co. Ltd.
We have used the 12,000 lb capacity HI-LITE Aluminum Bridge Overhang Bracket on our bridge projects in Nova Scotia. The HI-LITE team worked with us from start to finish to provide the most... Read More
Danny White C.E.T.
The best type of system will depend on the nature of your specific project. Some systems, like our Aluminum Fly Forms, are ideally suited for multi-storey structures like high-rise buildings. Others like our Aluminum Access Trusses are often used to suspend underneath bridges or overpasses, though they can also be used overtop stadiums, swimming pools, vaulted ceilings, or lobby areas. Work with one of our experienced engineers to discuss which system will be best for you. If your project has unique requirements, we will work with you to develop customized solutions.
Pages on our website devoted to specific products feature a range of system-specific technical data including potential applications, load bearing weights, tables with frame specifications, and more. To learn more about a specific system, contact our engineers today, or download the catalogue below: Download Catalogue PDF Click here to access technical references – including sample applications for HI-LITE’s shoring systems, how-to examples, and practical calculations (load bearing, tower load, leg height, and more).
HI-LITE’s engineers are ready to help make your project a success, offering services including:
- Layout CAD Drawings & Engineering Solutions: We will work with you to provide shoring, re-shoring, and scaffolding layout CAD drawings – all subject to an engineer’s approval – using advanced computer programs and necessary calculations, design, and structural analysis.
- Equipment Testing & Reports: Our shoring and scaffolding equipment is tested in our in-house facility to satisfy all CSA and SSFI standards, and we will happily provide you with test reports.
- Jobsite Services: Our job-site services include equipment installation, training, inspection, and more.
- Equipment Estimation: We provide estimation services for your bidding and tendering processes.
- Actively Cooperating with Contractors: At HI-LITE, we believe in working with you to find innovative solutions that will save you time and money.
The benefits associated with aluminum equipment include:
- Light Weight: Aluminum is a light weight metal, making it easy to work with.
- Strength: Despite weighing less, aluminum has a high load capacity. Manufacturers can boost or adapt its strength by modifying its alloy composition
- Labour and Material Savings: Compared to wood, aluminum beams eliminate up to 30% of the horizontal supports and up to 50% of vertical supports normally required.
- Resistant to Corrosion: Aluminum generates a natural oxide coating, which protects it from corrosion and rust without the need for paint or lacquer.
- Durable: Aluminum equipment Is reliable, being resistant to on-site damage.
Our equipment is available for sale or for rent. The right choice for you will depend on the nature of your project, your construction schedule, and the region in which you’re working.
We are not a financial institution, but are partnered with Export Development Canada, a Canadian governmental organization. If you’ll be exporting our equipment, we can work with you to provide innovative solutions.
We will consider buy-back options for our equipment. To learn more, please contact a HI-LITE sales representative.