16k Modular Aluminum Shoring Frames
Are you interested in renting 16k modular aluminum shoring frames from HI-LITE? Click here to learn more!
- Single-person handling and setup is made possible, even in difficult areas.
- Snap-on Jet Locks make erection and dismantling fast, easy and safe.
- Versatile components are interchangeable and adjustable to suit diverse applications.
- Transportation and handling costs are reduced because of the system’s light weight and modular features.
We manufacture a frame with a load capacity of up to 71.2 kN. (16,000 lbs) per leg with a safety factor of 2.5:1.
While the rest of the world catches up, we are still designing and still improving.
Strong and Durable
Like all of our modular systems, this one is highcapacity, damage resistant, and re-usable. It requires minimal maintenance and has a lengthy service life.
We manufacture 16K frames with a load capacity of up to 142.5 kN (50,000 lbs) and a safety factor of 2.5:1, which is yet lighter than a steel shoring frame with a capacity of only 44.5 kN (10,000 lbs)! The benefits are dramatic, even more so with our design advantages.
HI-LITE’s Aluminum Shoring Frames are all modular:
- The components are interchangeable and adjustable.
- The legs easily convert to post shores when the inside panels are removed.
- The ledgers are compatible with two different design capacity systems – 16k and 25k.
- Four vertical T-bolt slots run the full length of every leg so that braces can be attached at any height and in all four directions.
- The shoring frames accommodate ½ inch bolts with three different heads.
- Two-foot spacing of the ledgers makes climbing easy.
- Combinations of accessories like screwjacks, base plates, and extension tubes can be added to meet almost any conditions, such as sloped surfaces.
All of these features mean two things – lighter components and fewer of them. Less inventory means less frequent transportation to and from the job-site. It means lower storage costs and lower handling charges. Ease of assembly reduces labor costs, over and over again.
Safe and Efficient
- Aluminum shoring frames are light enough to be hand set if a crane is not desired.
- Under a slab, where the use of a crane is especially awkward, dismantling shoring frames by hand is a real advantage.
- A single worker can lift even the heaviest component (27 kg. or 60 lb.)
- Single-person handling when it's needed is an option.
- Snap-on Jet Locks make erection and dismantling fast, easy, and safe.
- Versatile components are interchangeable and adjustable to suit different applications.
- Transport and handling costs are reduced because of the system's light weight and modular features.
- The Quick Release Pin make stripping quick and easy.
Contact us for engineering data including maximum loads for strength to weight ratios, load capacities, quality control specifications, and other technical data.